Marketing Executive – Lead Generation | Orlando area USA
Order2Cash is a pioneering solution provider. Our revolutionary platform, Order2Cash.com provides an unparalleled collection of automation and efficiency tools, covering the full order-to-cash spectrum; from credit risk and customer assessment to secure digital contract signing, from e-Invoicing to online payments and cash application through to credit management, collections and more. Our products empower the work of the world’s leading brands, including many Fortune 500 companies.
For our rapidly expanding US organization, we’re looking for a Marketing Executive – Lead Generation. Ideally, you will be located in or around the Orlando, FL area.
Your role in a nutshell
As our Marketing Executive – Lead Generation, you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the US commercial team primarily and the global organization where applicable. You will be able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
This is a new role within a small team that will provide a focus on delivering improvements in new customer acquisition and customer retention with a direct impact on revenue growth.
Your main activities will include:
- Generating clear lead generation programs to increase the number of good quality leads to the US Commercial team
- Managing multi-channel lead generation campaigns (web, SEO, email, PPC/display, print, opt-ins, etc.) from start to finish, including planning, testing, evaluating, optimising and reporting
- Developing and optimising lead nurturing campaigns and growing our data organically
- Work with the International marketing team to coordinate communication activity and share best practices in terms of conversion successes that can be used across the business
- Creating marketing and sales collateral (where applicable) that demonstrates the benefits, features, and value of our products/services to our target audience
- Putting in place agreed KPI’s to measure the impact of campaign performance
- Managing data for new and prospective US clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all leads are logged and information is accurate
- Managing materials and activities in line with budget and assessing campaign ROI
- Reporting on lead and revenue generation
- Working with the International Marketing team to develop/re-purpose relevant content for US focus and to drive relationship building with customer groups and lead generation for the sales teams
Who we’d like to meet…
- You will be a true all-rounder; a very self-motivated, hard-working and versatile person who likes to get stuff done.
- You’ll be comfortable working on multiple projects at any one time and comfortable switching between solo/teamwork.
- You must have a keen interest and passion for digital marketing.
- You must be an excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- You will have a BA/BS degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience. (Past experience in Marketing and Lead Generation is a plus.)
- You must have exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- You will have a proficiency/interest in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Familiarity and/or experience in working in the financial services industry or accounts receivables areas will be preferred.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Languages: English (other languages a plus)
Working with Order2Cash brings you:
- Great flexible working culture.
- Commitment from us that we will invest in developing your talent.
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture. We actively welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Ready to apply?
Want to be a part of our team? Apply today by clicking on the button below, or send a motivation letter along with a copy of your resume via email to hr@Order2Cash.com