Operations Infrastructure Engineer – Joure, NL
Order2Cash is a pioneering provider of enterprise-class financial software solutions. Our revolutionary platform, Order2Cash.com offers an unparalleled collection of automation and efficiency tools, supporting the complete order-to-cash cycle; from credit risk and customer assessment to secure digital contract signing, from e-Invoicing to online payments and from cash allocation through to credit management, collections and more. Our products empower the work of the world’s leading brands, including many Fortune 500 companies.
For our rapidly expanding organization, we’re looking for an experienced Operations Infrastructure Engineer, to join our ambitious team. An informal, international culture by nature, and very approachable colleagues.
Who are we looking for as an Operations Infrastructure Engineer?
Are you someone who is customer oriented, responsible, structured, patient, eager to learn and flexible? As our company, your core values are Quality and Customer Focus with a firm backbone. Attention to detail is imperative as our mission is to make every customer a reference customer. We have to be flexible to accommodate the business needs of our customers while retaining a strict focus. You need to be a self-starter, proactive and have an inbuilt drive to “get things done”.
What are your responsibilities as Operations Infrastructure Engineer at Order2Cash?
- Maintain office & production infrastructures
- Managing Linux (Redhat 7) servers. (Physical & Virtual)
- Office IT (Windows 7 & 10)
Your key skills
- You are educated to a MBO+/HBO level;
- You have relevant education and/or several years of proven working experience in the field of operations, preferably in a job as Operations Infrastructure Engineer.
- You are proficient in infra and network environment;
- You take ownership of personal and professional development;
- You show eagerness to learn, able to engage in proactive self-reflection on personal- and company values, behaviour, communication and work performance (technical and social skills).
- You write and speak English and Dutch fluently. Any additional languages are preferable;
- You are a responsible, results and solution driven individual, are able to deal with tight deadlines.
- Have a valid driving license.
Order2Cash offers you an exciting and challenging role within a growing international organization. We innovate and collaborate, and we grow accordingly. As is our goal for our personnel: develop the right people on the right position. We focus on personal growth and self-development, but it’s your growth so take charge! We offer a market competitive compensation package.
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture. We actively welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
40 hours a week, Joure (Friesland, location Support team), Netherlands. HQ is located in Amsterdam.
Contact: For additional information or to apply for the position, please contact HR via hr@Order2Cash.com.