Senior Project Manager
Order2Cash is a pioneering provider of enterprise-class financial software solutions. Our revolutionary platform, Order2Cash.com offers an unparalleled collection of automation and efficiency tools, supporting the complete order-to-cash cycle; from credit risk and customer assessment to secure digital contract signing, from e-Invoicing to online payments and from cash application through to credit management, collections and more. Our products empower the work of the world’s leading brands, including many Fortune 500 companies.
For our rapidly expanding organization, we’re looking for a Senior Project Manager.
Your responsibilities as Senior Project Manager will include:
- Managing complex internal and external projects. We have Global Roll-Out Programs, Change Projects and Product Development Projects that need to be managed and maintained.
- Managing the expectations (stakeholder management) of both external clients, partners and internal colleagues/management will be a key requirement of the position.
- Together with the Manager Professional Services you will set priorities for the projects that need to be executed. You will be working together with Business Analysts, Software Developers, Testers and our Operations department to ensure all implementations are successful and delivered according to expectations.
As quality is one of the core values of Order2Cash we expect our Project Managers to execute their projects with great care for the end result. Attention to detail is imperative. We have to be flexible to accommodate the business needs of our customers while retaining a strict focus on security and pricing at the same time. Managing and communications plans and timelines are an important part of this.
Exchanging knowledge with colleagues is considered to be part of your natural behavior.
Who are we looking for?
- You will be an excellent communicator, capable of understanding and working with both business and IT language.
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area.
- You will have at least 5-8 years of experience in project management, preferably within an international environment.
- You need to be a self-starter, proactive and have an in-built drive to “get things done” and see projects through to fruition.
- You must be able to work independently, but recognise the importance of the team and be a willing team player.
- You are a responsible, results and solution driven individual, are able to deal with tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects at any given time.
- Willingness to travel to our international clients or the other international offices of Order2Cash and/or it’s partners.
- Language skills: Fluent English and Dutch (others a plus).
Working with Order2Cash brings you:
- Great flexible working culture.
- Commitment from us that we will invest in developing your talent.
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture. We actively welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply: please send a copy of your CV, along with a motivation letter to email@example.com, addressed to the attention of Mimont Bezzih.